Covid-19 Home Cleaning Policy for Metro Phoenix
To all of our valued customers,
We know cleaning your home is vitally important at this time. We want to keep you safe, while helping you keep your family safe. We are open to serve you!
We wanted to take a moment to assure you that we put our customers’ and employees’ health above all else. We have been watching the recommendations laid out by WHO, the CDC and our industry daily, and are taking many precautions to keep everyone safe. The following policies have now been put in place:
1. We are asking every customer to please advise us if anyone in the household has had a fever, cough, is feeling ill, has been exposed to the SARS-CoV-2 (the virus responsible for Covid-19), or has traveled to any places with higher incidences of the disease. If this applies to you, we ask you please reschedule your cleaning until 14 days after the last exposure or onset of symptoms, or 7 days after the last symptoms, whichever is greater. If you or someone in your household is over 65 or immunocompromised, we also ask that you also reschedule after the cdc suggests it is safer to do so.
2. No employee is allowed to work if they are ill, if anyone in their household is ill, or if they have knowingly been exposed to SARD-CoV-2.
3. Effective immediately, every employee will be required to practice social distancing while working as much as practical, and we are requiring they wear surgical mask and gloves during every low-risk clean to lessen the probability of contamination for both our clients and employees. Should we run out of masks, employees will be required to wear something similar such as a bandana to cover their nose and mouth.
4. Employees will be required to use Alcohol hand sanitizer of 60% strength or above immediately before entering a home. They will also wash their hands in your home for 20 seconds before donning gloves, and will wash for 20 seconds just before leaving your home.
5. We are making sure that every load of laundry is run with bleach, and are allowing extra soak time for each load.
6. Our employees are attending numerous in-services to educate them on the facts regards SARS-CoV-2 and Covid-19, the risks involved in cleaning low risk or high probability homes, how to evaluate their risk, how to stay protected, how to clean properly, and their rights, which include their right to not clean a home if they feel unsafe.
7. We are taking a little extra time in each home to wipe remote controls, alarm and thermostat pads, switches toilet handles and so on. Therefore, we are carrying extra sanitizers when we can (stock is getting low), and asking clients if we can use their sanitizers for these extra items.
8. We are following the CDC guidelines closely and will communicate any changes to our policies as their recommendations change. Here are a few helpful links to FAQs about Covid-19:
- CDC – 15 Days to Slow the Spread of Covid-19
- How to keep a home with a Covid-19 person clean – for homeowners
- How to keep homes with a Covid-19 person clean – for facilities
- WHO World Health Organization Covid-19 Q&A
If you also have a business, now might be a great time to schedule a regular or deep cleaning there, as an added layer of protection. Here is a link to our main commercial cleaning services page.
If you have any questions regarding these new policies or anything else regarding our company, please feel free to give us a call. We are a very resilient nation and State. These are truly uncharted times and we’re learning right with you as we navigate COVID–19 together. We are proud of our employees and their dedication, and we will always do what’s best for those employees and our customers. And, here is a link back to our main home Residential Cleaning Services page.
IRS / CWC